Wednesday 6 April 2016

[7/4] Guess & Check Corrections & Science KF Platform

Heuristics: Guess & Check
Complete your corrections as homework.
Hand in tomorrow.

How are the materials chosen to make my __________ [name of object]?
You should have identified an interesting object today.
 Use this object to help you to complete the task in NSB & on KF.

NSB: See-Think-Wonder Table
Copy and complete this table in your NSB.
You should have done the "See" column in class today.

Here's an example to get your started.
  • I see that my pencil case is made of fabric and metal. 
  • I think fabric is used so that my pencil case is light and colourful.
  • I think metal is used as the zip to keep my pencils properly inside the pencil case. 
  • I wonder are there other types of fabric?


Knowledge Forum Platform
https://kf.utoronto.ca/kforum/home.xhtml

  • Login using your account
  • Look for [3A(2016)_Materials] View at the bottom of the page.
  • Post a note and type out what you See-Think-Wonder on your chosen Object.

You may just copy what you've written in NSB over to the KF note.

Title of note: Write down the name of the Object that you're using.

To save your note: Click on "Contribute".

For pupils who have already posted in class today......
  • Double Click on your note
  • Click on Edit
  • Change the title into the [Name of the Object]
  • Click on Contribute to save the note.

No comments:

Post a Comment