Wednesday 30 March 2016

[31/3] Instructions to Login & Register to Knowledge Forum Community

Knowledge Forum Link
https://kf.utoronto.ca/kforum/home.xhtml
  1. Click on "Register New User"
  2. First Name: [Your Name that Your Friends' would call you]
  3. Last Name: [Your Surname]
  4. User Name: [Same as First Name]
  5. Email: koh_pei_li@moe.edu.sg
  6. Password: 123
  • Now, Login your account. 
  • Register to Science Community using the Access Code: student23
  • Register to English Community using the Access Code: student24
  • Now, your page should look like this:


  • Under "EPS Pri3 2016 Science", Click on "Enter Community"
  • You are now at P3 Science Database.
Your task
Click on "3A(2016)_Animals_Reflection"
Complete your reflection on Animal Topic by adding a New Contribution (Look for the Pencil Icon on the left panel).

Reflection on the topic of animals
1) I need more help learning about.......
2) What really made me think was .....
3) I want to find out more about ....
4) I was particularly interested in .....
5) I was surprised by .......
6) One thing I learned is ....




No comments:

Post a Comment